|This page contains links to conferences
and workshops with a Case-Based Reasoning content that have already occurred and to those
that are planned. They are listed approximately in chronological order.
for a list of current and past CBR conferences and workshops
also maintains a list of ML events.
2005 - 19th. International Joint Conference on Artificial
Intelligence, Edinburgh Scotland, July 31st - August 5th 2005
New Zealand Case-Based Reasoning Workshop - January 2003
Auckland & Queenstown. This unique CBR event will result in the
publication of a Readings in Case-Based Reasoning volume, collecting
together, for the first time, the most influential CBR papers from the
last two decades. Click here
to find out how you can become involved.
- ICCBR 2003 - The 5th. International Conference on Case-Based
Reasoning, Trondheim, Norway, summer 2003.
2003 - 18th. International Joint Conference on Artificial
Intelligence, Acapulco, Mexico, August 9 - 15 2003
2002 - Florida Artificial Intelligence Research Society 15th
Annual Conference, Pensacola Beach Florida, May 14 - 16 2002. Special
Track on Case-Based Reasoning.
2002 - European Conference on Artificial intelligence, Lyon
France, 21 - 26 July 2002.
- The Eighteenth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence will
be held July 28 - August 1, 2002 in Edmonton, Alberta Canada.
2002 - 6th European Conference on Case-Based Reasoning.
Aberdeen Scotland, 4 - 7 September 2002 - (call
for papers, home
- ES-02 -
22nd SGES Int. Conference on Knowledge Based Systems and Applied
Artificial Intelligence, December, 2001, Cambridge UK.
- The 4th. International Conference on Case-Based Reasoning, August 2001, Simon Fraser
University, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. This is the "BIG" CBR event of
the year. If you want to see what happens at these conferences, check out the previous ICCBR-99 conference report. (Note: this conference is being arranged
to be convenient for people to attend IJCAI-01 as well, since Vancouver and Seattle are
only a few hundred miles apart.)
- IJCAI-01 - The Seventeenth International Joint Conference on Artificial
Intelligence, August 5- 10, 2001, Seattle, USA.
- ES-01 - 21st SGES
Int. Conference on Knowledge Based Systems and Applied Artificial Intelligence, December,
2001, Cambridge UK.
2001 - Special Track on Case-Based Reasoning, Key West, Florida May
- 5th UK CBR Workshop, 11th December, Peterhouse College, Cambridge, UK
- Workshop on Supporting Organisational Learning: Knowledge Management
and Case-based Reasoning . 21 October 2000, Waseda University, Tokyo,
- EWCBR-2K -
5th European Workshop on Case-Based Reasoning, Sept 6-9, Trento, Italy. This is the
"BIG" CBR event of the year. The European Workshop series has become very strong
over the years and is a truly "international" conference. View
the conference photo report.
- GWCBR-2000 - 8th German Workshop
on Case-Based Reasoning, March 2-3, 2000, Lamerbuckel, Germany
- 11th European Conference on Machine Learning, May 30 - June 2nd, 2000, Barcelona,
- ICML-2000: 17th International Conference on Machine Learning, June
29 - July 2, 2000, Stanford University, USA.
- AAAI-2000 - Seventeenth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and
the Twelfth Innovative Applications of AI Conference July 30-August 3, 2000, Austin,
- 14th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence, August 20-25, 2000, Berlin, Humbolt
- PRICAI 2000: 6th Pacific Rim International Conference on
Artificial Intelligence (co-located with RoboCup 2000), Aug.
28 - Sept. 1, Melbourne, Australia,
- PAIS-2000 - Prestigious
Applications of Intelligent Systems, August 20-25, 2000, Berlin, Humbolt University.
- AAAI Fall Symposium 2000 - Learning how to do Things, November
3-5, 2000, Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA.
- ES-2000 - 20th
SGES Int. Conference on Knowledge Based Systems and Applied Artificial Intelligence,
December 11-13, 2000, Cambridge UK
- CASE BASED REASONING IN DESIGN Workshop
- The Design Systems group of the Department of Architecture, Building and Planning of the
Eindhoven University of Technology has the pleasure to announce the workshop Case
Based Reasoning in Design, to be held November 13, 1998 in Eindhoven. The workshop
will feature Professor Mary Lou Maher
from the University of Sydney, Department of Architectural and Design Science.
- Expert Systems 98
- The Eighteenth SGES International Conference on Knowledge Based Systems and Applied
Artificial Intelligence, Cambridge University December 14th-16th 1998 (this conference has
a high CBR content).
- Conference on Automated learning &
Discovery at Carnegie Mellon
University June 11-13 1998. Deadline for Paper Submissions: Feb 15, 1998. More information
can be found at: http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~conald/
- 6th German Workshop on
Case-based Reasoning (GWCBR98), 6th to 8th March 1998, in Berlin,
- 4th European Workshop on Case-Based
Reasoning, Dublin Ireland, September 23-25 1998. A report on the workshop with
photos and links to papers is available here.
- 4th UKCBR Workshop is not planned to
occur in 98. You are encouraged to support and attend EWCBR4 which is being held in
Dublin, after all Ireland is very close to Britain and cheap to travel to.
First UK CBR Workshop, proceedings
can be obtained from Springer-Verlag.